The Emerging Leaders Program is an intensive program designed to:
- Develop ‘bench strength’ for organizations to ensure relevance and sustainability.
- Improve one’s understanding, skills, and confidence in nonprofit management.
- Identify leadership styles for enhanced interpersonal effectiveness.
- Increase strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Prepare the next generation of nonprofit leaders.
- Receive five sessions with a mentor to enhance learning and support skill integration.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals interested in advancing a career in the nonprofit sector and/or becoming Executive Directors/CEOs of a nonprofit organization. Most participants have at least 5 years of nonprofit experience and are in a senior management role at their organization.
The program begins with a retreat in January, followed by
monthly and quarterly sessions from February to October 2021.
Instructional sessions are held on the second Tuesday of each month.
Quarterly session dates are TBD.
The retreat and all sessions will be held online for the foreseeable future.
Program Fee: $1,000*
Individuals must commit to the full 10-month program so the benefits of participation can be experienced by all attendees.
*Program Fees are deeply discounted through general operating support provided to TNP.
Applications due December 11, 2020 by 5pm.
Payment due by the date of the retreat. For additional payment options, please contact TNP.
For more information please contact Christina Kreachbaum, Program Manager, 714-272-6197, email@example.com.
|Emerging Leaders Timeline||Date|
|Application Due||December 11, 2020|
|Leadership Retreat||Jan. 22, 2021|
|Sessions Begin (2nd Tuesday thru October)||Feb. 9, 2021|
|Graduation Celebration||Date TBD|