Toddler Teacher (Precious Lamb Preschool)
Job Description Position: Toddler Teacher
Reports to: Executive Director
Salary: Starting at $13/hour depending on education and experience
Position Summary: Teachers work in a team teaching environment with children ages 18 months -3 years old, providing education and care to the children of Precious Lamb Preschool. Looking for a caring, compassionate and creative individual to join our team.
- Lesson planning
- Change diapers/potty training
- Support program policies and classroom rules
- Help keep a clean and safe environment for children
- Provide instruction, as needed, according to plans or theme as prepared by the regular classroom teachers
- Help to manage classroom behavior and environment.
- Maintain a classroom environment which promotes active learning, love and respect
- Maintain daily classroom routine
- Use appropriate judgment to act in the best interest of students at all times
- Work with students to help reinforce learning objectives
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 12 Early Childhood Education units, AA, Certificate or BA in ECE preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with children in a child care setting
- Experience working with homeless or at-risk kids preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to multitask and take on different roles
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
We are adhering to all CDC and Licensing protocols for Covid-19.
To Apply: Please send a resume and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.