SUBMIT YOUR EVENT
The purpose of the Community Calendar is for nonprofit and community based organizations to promote events and avoid scheduling conflicts within the region. All submissions must be approved by The Nonprofit Partnership, and may be rejected at our discretion. Submissions will be reviewed within 2 business days.
- Calendar submissions must be a nonprofit or community based organization (government, school district, etc.) in Southern California
- Businesses supporting a nonprofit organization through an event should work with the nonprofit to submit
- One-time or once-a-year events only
- Ex. Grand Opening of a performance, but not each individual performance date
- Social or Educational Events
- Fundraising Event or Gala
- Free Community Event or Training
- Annual Meeting
- Ribbon Cutting/Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Political entries are not permitted
- Please include the name of your organization in the TITLE of the event!
Create an event
All events must be approved by our moderators before they go live