Registered Nurse (Westside Regional Center)
Posting Date: April 25, 2019
Community Placement Plan (CPP)/Community Resource Development Plan (CRDP)
Pay Rate: $40.09 – $44.22 per hour*
*Range quoted is steps 15-19. Rate may be higher depending upon relevant experience.
Closing Date: Until Filled
The CPP Nurse provides technical assistance and assessment during our clients’ moving from Developmental Centers, institutions, and the other community locations as well as follow-up after placement, as well as technical assistance during resource development and whole person assessments. The successful candidate will monitor Adult Residential Facilities for Individuals with Special Health Care Needs (ARFPSHN) homes and Specialized Residential Facilities with medical services. CPP/CRDP RN will be involved in on-going developments and provide technical assistance. DDS requires this position to be a licensed registered nurse.
The CPP Nurse will complete nursing assessments on all placements and deflection cases and collaborate to ensure the health and safety of our CPP/CRDP clients.
- Requires a BA in Nursing and an active RN license.
- Requires two years of responsible experience in the evaluation and development of clinical resources for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Requires experience with health and safety issues of CPP/CRDP clients.
- Requires familiarity with services and supports designed to assist person with developmental disabilities, licensing and DDS criteria and guidelines.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to interface with hospitals/doctors and other medical providers serving our consumers, as well as complete required reporting.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of community resources, as well as the ability to develop services and experience with providing training.
Submit resume and cover letter w/salary history (required for consideration) to:
Westside Regional Center
5901 Green Valley Circle, Suite 320
Culver City, CA 90230