Program Coordinator (The Nonprofit Partnership)
Position Title: Program Coordinator
Status: Contract, Non-Exempt, Full-time
Reports to: Program Manager
Pay: $47,000-$50,000K annually
About The Nonprofit Partnership:
The Nonprofit Partnership (TNP) is a regional capacity builder for community organizations, supporting nonprofit organizations and professionals for 25 years. Focused on providing opportunities to expand learning, and professional and organizational growth, TNP has served several hundred organizations reach greater impact in their communities. TNP currently serves over 2,000+ individuals each year, providing professional development, leadership training, coaching, and facilitation to meet the needs of the community in three ways (or what we refer to as the three gears of capacity building): Individual, Organization, and Sector support. Our approach is one that focuses on the delivery of quality, individualized support and resources to client organizations with training and education, customized support, and collaboration.
Summary of Position:
The purpose of the Program Coordinator (PC) is to support key program functions thereby strengthening TNP’s ability to provide responsive and quality logistical and program services. The PC is primarily responsible for providing thorough follow-up to all Custom Support projects and TNP-led initiatives, and the Best Start program.
- Identifying tasks and process, creating timelines, tracking deliverables, following up, evaluation. documentation and reporting for consulting and other projects.
- Actively participates in meetings with clients, partners and other stakeholders to ensure that project goals are supported.
- Assists Program Managers in scheduling meetings and follow-up. Supports coordination and implementation of meetings and convenings, including security resources, meeting minutes, and logistics as requested.
- Supports contract development process with nonprofits and consultants.
- Supports evaluation including but not limited to distribution and collection of evaluation tools, tracking and reporting.
- Represents TNP at meetings, workshops and conferences in the community as requested.
- Provides customer service to all TNP members as needed.
- Update and maintain records in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA degree in Public Health, Nonprofit Management, or related field.
- Experience in project coordination, contract development, grants administration and/or compliance a plus.
- Strong project management and time management skills; highly organized and detail- oriented.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to ethical and accountable practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Marketing experience including utilizing Canva, email (MailChimp/Constant Contact), and/or video editing programs
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
To apply, candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com. The subject should read PROGRAM COORDINATOR – first name last name.
The Nonprofit Partnership provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Nonprofit Partnership complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.