Program Coordinator, Custom Support (The Nonprofit Partnership)
Position Title: Program Coordinator
Status: Contract, Non-Exempt, Full-Time
Reports to: Senior Program Manager
About The Nonprofit Partnership:
The Nonprofit Partnership (TNP) is a regional capacity builder for community organizations, supporting nonprofit organizations and professionals for 25 years. Focused on providing opportunities to expand learning, and professional and organizational growth, TNP has served several hundred organizations reach greater impact in their communities. TNP currently serves over 2,000+ individuals each year, providing professional development, leadership training, coaching, and facilitation to meet the needs of the community in three ways (or what we refer to as the three gears of capacity building): Individual, Organization, and Sector support. Our approach is one that focuses on the delivery of quality, individualized support and resources to client organizations with training and education, customized support, and collaboration.
Summary of Position:
The purpose of the Custom Support Program Coordinator (PC) is to support all functions of TNP’s Custom Support (Consulting) Department, thereby strengthening TNP’s ability to provide responsive and quality logistical and program services. The PC is primarily responsible for providing thorough follow-up to all custom support requests for consulting and TNP-led initiatives.
- Identifying tasks and process, creating timelines, tracking deliverables, following up, evaluation. documentation and reporting for custom support consulting projects.
- Assists Senior Program Manager in scheduling meetings and follow up. Supports coordination and implementation of meetings and convenings, including security resources and logistics as requested.
- Supporting contract development and agreements with nonprofits and consultants.
- With the Operations Manager, tracking all project and grant expenditures against budget and providing timely status updates as needed
- Provides customer service to all TNP members as needed, including but not limited to providing support for custom support projects.
- Supports overall marketing efforts for TNP (e-blasts, social media, video interview series)
- Update and maintain all Custom Support records in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/Associates Degree
- Experience in project coordination, contract development, grants administration and/or compliance a plus.
- Strong project management and time management skills; highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to ethical and accountable practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Marketing experience including utilizing Canva, email (MailChimp/Constant Contact), and/or video editing programs
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
To apply, candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should read PROGRAM COORDINATOR – first name last name.
The Nonprofit Partnership provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Nonprofit Partnership complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.