Operations Manager (Rebuilding Together Long Beach)
Job Description Operations Manager Rebuilding Together Long Beach (RTLB) provides free critical home repairs, accessibility modifications and energy efficient upgrades to our low-income, older, differently-abled and veteran neighbors. RTLB works in partnership with communities, corporations, churches, service clubs, and volunteers with an overall goal to revitalize communities; maintain affordable housing stock and allow residents to age in place.
The Operations Manager plays a critical role in managing Rebuilding Together Long Beach’s (RTLB) community revitalization projects and managing RTLB’s overall operations. This position has diverse responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, project management, marketing and social media, volunteer engagement, data entry and bookkeeping. This is a full time (32 hours/week with potential of 40 hours/week) position. Supervisory Relationships Reports to Executive Director; also works closely with key volunteers.
Specific Job Responsibilities
• Oversees the day-to-day operations and administration in collaboration with the Executive Director, including data entry, bookkeeping and financial reporting.
• Improves the operational systems, processes and policies in support of RTLB’s mission – specifically integrates and documents the customer relationship management software throughout the organization.
• In partnership with Project Committee, supervises the project management process including: application review, input and tracking; volunteer engagement and communication; material procurement; and evaluation and analysis.
• Ensures the customer relationship management database is up to date with project, investor, homeowner and volunteer information.
• Coordinates Social Media including RTLB’s website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter accounts.
• Ensures marketing materials (brochure, fact sheet, sponsor packet, signs etc.) are current and available.
• Keeps tools and materials inventory.
• Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• At least 3 years experience with project and/or event planning
• At least 3 years experience working with volunteers and groups
• Working knowledge of these products is required: Microsoft products, QuickBooks, Salesforce or other Customer Relations Management software and social media platforms
• Ability to lift 25+ lbs
• A valid driver’s license is required Working Conditions
• Non-standard hours of work.
• This position requires work outside the office environment.
• Use of a personal vehicle may be required
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.