Clinical Services Coordinator (Rainbow Services)
San Pedro, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Rainbow Services, Ltd. is a progressive, affirmative action equal opportunity employer that provides comprehensive, trauma-informed services to survivors of intimate partner violence and their children. Under the supervision of the Director of Support Services, the Clinical Services Coordinator provides leadership to the counseling team and is responsible for overseeing the provision of counseling services for adults and children impacted by intimate partner violence and trauma. Counseling services include crisis intervention, individual and family counseling, and support groups.
- Provide direct counseling services as needed by shelter or program participants.
- Facilitate a curriculum-based support group.
- Coordinate requests for services, including case assignments and support group scheduling.
- Provide assessment and crisis intervention services during on-call rotation and on as-needed basis.
- Provide clinical consultation to direct service staff including residential staff (including mandated reporting and suicide assessments).
- Assist direct service staff in developing and implementing ongoing clinical services, advocacy, referrals, and follow-up as needed.
- Coordinate and provide ongoing training to support the development and knowledge of staff.
- Facilitate meetings which may include case conference, residential reflective practice, and clinical group supervision.
- Review participant service provision documentation and monitor productivity.
- Work closely with the Director of Support Services on data collection, electronic record systems and reports related to clinical services.
- Assist with grant compliance and program evaluation activities.
- In collaboration with Director of Support Services, coordinate Social Work student intern field placements.
- Represent the agency at community meetings and events.
- Provide supervision to Family Counselors and Social Work interns.
- Ensure appropriate clinical and program supervision for staff providing direct services and facilitate or coordinate ongoing training.
- Prepare and provide annual performance evaluations.
- Hire and onboard applicants for direct service positions.
- Interest in addressing social justice issues affecting families and vulnerable groups, and a commitment to the movement to end intimate partner violence.
- Demonstrated understanding of trauma theory, with experience in implementing trauma informed service approaches, highly desirable.
- MSW (or equivalent) with minimum two years supervisory experience.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred.
- Experience in providing clinical services in community-based setting.
- Clinical experience working with families and children who have experienced trauma.
- Support group facilitation experience preferred.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
- California Driver’s License required.
- 40-hour state mandated Domestic Violence training required (provided by Rainbow upon employment).
Apply here. Please include cover letter and resume.
It is the policy of Rainbow Services to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard for their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, gender, national origin, genetic information, or any other legally protected category and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity.