Board Certified Behavior Analyst for Community Placement Plan (Westside Regional Center)
Position: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
For Community Placement Plan
Pay Range: Starting at $80,000 annually, DOE
To develop, implement and monitor behavioral services for the Community Placement Plan clients to ensure safety, positive behavioral changes and continuity of service delivery. Closely interface with clients, service providers, WRC staff and other behavior service providers..
Provides behavior intervention assistance during placement, and follow-up after individuals have moved into a home. Provides technical assistance during resource development and whole person assessments for individuals identified for placement. Provides monthly monitoring of Adult Residential Facilities for Persons with Special Healthcare Needs with Behavior services (ARFPSHNB/853B) and Specialized Adult Residential Homes for individuals who require intensive behavioral services (113). Provides technical assistance and quality assurance monitoring on an on-going basis.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a varied behavior services background and experience. (e.g., direct intervention; clinic intervention, behavior supports for various service providers, etc.)
- Have a background working with people with developmental disabilities in developing positive behavior strategies.
- Utilize superior interpersonal communication and advocacy skills in client meetings.
- Have strong computer skills, with experience in Microsoft Office and electronic charting.
- Perform behavior assessment of client needs
- Work in concert with our clients, their families, WRC case management and clincial staff and service providers to ensure that health, safety and positive behavioral change is met in a quality setting.
- Have the ability to positively and productively participate in resource development and identification of community resources
- Participate as an active member of an Interdisciplinary Team for each individual under the Community Placement Plan.
- Have knowledge of the California Code of Regulations Titles 17 and 22; behavior assessment and intervention; development of behavior plans for direct support; accessing behavior supports through managed care, etc.
- Play an integral role in increasing the quality of our clients’ lives
Successful candidates must have a valid California driver’s license, a clean driving record, a personal automobile and must provide proof of auto insurance at required coverage levels. Work-related mileage (excluding commute) is paid at the IRS rate to cover all auto expenses.
- Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst, and a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- One year of experience post-certification as a BCBA working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Current benefits plan features 3 weeks of vacation, 12 paid holidays, 12 sick days, CalPERS pension plan, health insurance with 100% company premium contribution for employee-only when selecting Kaiser HMO as well as 100% for employee-only dental coverage, Life, AD&D, LTD and STD. Westside pays generous employer premium contributions for all other medical plans and dependent coverage. We also offer various voluntary benefits, including vision, CalPERS 457, Flexible Spending plan, Voluntary Life benefit buy-up and dependent coverages for Life & AD&D insurance. Credit union memberships and recreation discounts are available as well.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Westside Regional Center
5901 Green Valley Circle
Culver City, CA 90230
No Phone Calls Please